Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I shut my eye in order to see

Some people are always getting themselves stressed up over nothing. Peer pressure to do well academically I suppose. I want to do well too, well everyone does. I just don't really like pessimistic people, not hate but just find them over reacting. Cmon life ain that bad ok? Take for example one of my schoolmate. He's always telling me how short and stupid he is. Hello the world ain ending just because you're short or stupid okay? Thats the most overwhelming and ridiculous thing I've heard all my life. And you dont need to get jealous of the people around you just because they're more a little perfect than you.

For me?
I'm thankful that I get to wake up every morning :)

思念是一种病.
Perhaps, perhaps. I cannot forget, I still cannot tskkk.

(Take this advice, live by every word.)

**

Okay Phoebe, my reply to you is that is he even interfering with YOUR problems in the first place? No one's a fucktard unless he/she fucks. K thats was pointless. So what if he commented you on your lj? Does it even proves anything? If Jordan really made a mistake about the entry then why bother getting worked up over practically NOTHING? By spamming my blog and his lj just proves that you're guilty and have a guilty conscience. Picking on you, hmm I dont really understand but why are you saying that he's making hell in your life? Well everyone knows that no one will gain anything from this alright. And I thought that calling others a dog is only meant for girls? For a bitch I meant haa. Okay I'm not trying to mess you up either ok? Ok :D

**

I woke up with my whole body aching and it really sucks. Because of yesterday's NAFA trial for the 5 stations. I scored only 1 digit number ok! Like wtfzx yo. I failed my shuttlerun HAHAH embarrassing, yes I know D:

Anyway school was fun cos the 10 of us set up a "gambling den" today.
1)GH 2)Sis 3)LK 4)YZ 5)PF 6)KH 7)Ain 8)Haqim 9)KW 10)MEME!
Haha funny yeah I know. Its at the back of our class. Had so much fun today.
I love my class, I love my class 5/1.

BYE.

No comments: